APW provides clients with in house corporate registry and secretarial services ensuring that all Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) regulations and responsibilities are met. These services include;
- Setup of corporate entities i.e. Company, Trust or Superannuation Funds.
- Maintaining corporate registers.
- Change of Director, Unit or shareholding roles.
- Change of Addresses within corporate entities.
- Minuting requirements.
- Annual Review compliance.
- Business Name registrations.
APW also provides advice regarding corporate structure and asset protection. Choosing the appropriate structure to operate under requires careful consideration. This decision will maximise tax advantages, minimise exposure and protect your assets.